Cher live in Montreal

Cher’s Dressed to Kill tour took place on April 25th/2014 at the Bell Center in Montreal.

Cindy Lauper offered a Pre-Show (that was nice to see), it was the first time I saw Cindy Lauper live and she did a good job.
After Cindy’s performance of her 80’s classic hit: “Girls just Wanna have fun”, Cher finally opened the show with her hit song “Woman’s World” and had plenty of dancers on stage, very “Vegas Showgirl style.” (normally what Cher does best.)
Even though she was not able to dance or move too much, the show still had some special effects and interesting light shows.

Cher's Opening Act - Performing her Club Hit  "Woman's World" live in Montreal 2014.
Cher’s Opening Act – Performing her Club Hit “Woman’s World” live in Montreal 2014.

Overall I had a good time, I thought maybe she was not going to deliver a strong show, but at the end it was worth the wait.

Good job Cher!

By Felipe M.

21 Comments Add yours

1. Pingback: コーチバック
  2. We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your site offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

3. Jerold says:

They’re of various shapes and may be properly used according to the glass’ fullness.

4. Ashleigh says:

In the future they seem to be cost effective although cost of buying cigarette glass pipes appears
    to be slightly costly.

5. Adrienne says:

Take the guesswork from WordPress: from guided best-practice setup to our reputable and safe
    platform, we have you covered.

6. Polly says:

Trust, quality, and reliability have made us among the largest, most suggested web hosting companies in the world.

7. I purchased a FrontPoint system with my own cash and signed an one-year monitoring
    contract. Cash, meet where my mouth is.

8. Desiree says:

The server is leased to the customer.

9. Celeste says:

These can be purpose-built devices or more typically old PCs.

10. Ariel says:

We plead to vary. Find out the best ways to find reputable and low-cost web hosting services in today’s market.

11. My sites at WPEngine are most likely run on Linode hardware and hosting.

12. Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this
    technological world everything is accessible
    on web?

13. casinos says:

I like thi site very much, Its ɑ rattling nice situation to read and receiνe info .
    “Nunc scio quit sit amor.” by Viгgіl.

14. Antonietta says:

And, finally, I can agree with Donnacha about the element of over-promising.

15. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or
    something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message
    home a little bit, but other than that, this is great
    blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.